This 12K gold fill vintage cable chain measures 25" in length doubled and features a swivel clasp and delicate slide adornment. The slide consists of two joined diamond shapes with red and white Victorian paste stones and a hand engraved diamond shaped center. Doubled up, this chain would be striking with a gold locket, and the slide adornment adds the perfect something extra.
- made of 12K gold fill with 2 red and 4 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 25" long doubled
- c 1900
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Chain Collection:
Most of the chains in the Luna & Stella Vintage Chain Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. While some of our shorter vintage chains can be worn alone, most are the perfect complement to one our antique lockets.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All chains are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!