Introducing our new Estate Collection of Stacking Birthstone Rings. Each of these solid 14 karat gold rings has been hand-selected for the brilliance of their stones, their unusual settings, and their awesomeness for stacking with other rings, ours or yours.
14K rose gold and sapphire eternity band - SOLD
- a stunning eternity band crafted in 14K rose gold and set with 18 brilliant blue sapphires, September's birthstone
- size 5, cannot be sized
14K yellow gold and opal stacking ring
- Opal, October's traditional birthstone is having a fashion moment and quality estate pieces are getting hard to find. The 5 stones in this gorgeous ring have an amazing opalescence, the many shades of pink, violet, and aquamarine contained are mesmerizing.
- size 5 1/2, can be sized
14K white gold and diamond double row ring
- this 1920's era 14K white gold ring is set with 2 rows of tiny, brilliant diamonds, balanced on either end by small triangles set with diamonds, April's traditional birthstone. Looks amazing stacked or on its own.
- size 7, can be sized
14K yellow gold, ruby and diamond stacking ring
- We've never seen a setting quite like this one; 3 rosy rubies and 4 diamond baguettes encased in a 14K yellow gold geometric setting. An estate piece with a very modern look.
- size 8, can be sized
15K yellow gold, ruby and diamond Victorian star ring
- stunning Victorian ring made in Birmingham, England in 1890
- center diamond measures 4mm, 2 rubies are 2mm each and 4 diamond accents are 1mm each
- size 7 3/4, can be sized
15K yellow gold and garnet Victorian eternity band
- 1890s garnet eternity band in perfect condition
- size 8, cannot be sized
14K gold and sapphire 70s Estate rings
- made in West Palm Beach, FL in the 1970s
- each ring sold separately - 3 available: white gold/blue sapphire, white gold/pink sapphire, yellow gold/yellow sapphire
- size 6.5, can be sized
- Arrive packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!