This exquisite Victorian locket dons genuine platinum and 14k rose gold in a checkerboard pattern that cuts diagonally through the rectangular piece. The other half of the locket's face is engraved with details reminiscent of a natural landscape with a diamond at the center, complimenting the otherwise graphic style. Absolutely stunning, unique piece.
- 14k gold and platinum
- Diamond center sotne
- measures 18 mm x 23 mm
- c 1900
- Initials "MP" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- original photos still inside
- pairs perfectly with the 20" gold fill vintage curb chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!