This solid 10K gold Victorian locket features a 3mm round cut diamond centered in a hand engraved compass rose setting. The contrasting colors of matte gold highlight the delicate starburst design. Paired with a new 14K gold chains, this locket feels totally contemporary despite its century of history, guiding each owner to their true North.
- 10K gold
- round cut diamond .10 ct / 3mm
- measures 21 mm x 21 mm
- locket opens from side to side and closes firmly with concealed hinge
- c 1890 made by SM&S
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 18” new 14K gold chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!