The Something Blue heart Locket is a gorgeous example of Art Deco design. It features two blue Victorian paste stones meeting in a center single pearl, with a finely etched pattern on the matte gold fill surface. Paired with one of our vintage gold fill chains, this lovely locket exudes elegance and style.
- 12K gold fill with 2 blue Victorian paste stones and 1 pearl
- measures 29 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames included
- pairs perfectly with the 30” vintage gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!