With a warm rose gold color and raised oval shape, this locket is a picture of simplicity and elegance. It features a single red Victorian paste stone star and 5 white stones set into hand engraved arrows.
- 12K gold fill with red and white Victorian paste stones
- measures 26 mm x 34 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with 26” antique watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!