The Double Wreath Coin Locket features a plain center, surrounded by an inner wreath with four points, which is then enclosed by an outer wreath. The different designs of the wreath and spaces in between are all hand engraved. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this flat locket is exquisite in design and execution.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 27 mm x 27 mm
- c 1900, made by W&H Co.
- initials "HRR" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 18” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!