The Fleur-de-Lis Pinstripe Locket is a small round locket featuring a fleur-de-lis inlaid with 13 white Victorian paste stones. The flat and shiny rose gold fill locket has vertical pinstripes hand etched on the front. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket is rich in history and modern in design.
- 12K gold fill with 13 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 20 mm x 20 mm
- c 1900, made by W&H Co.
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!