The Floral Fireworks Locket features finely hand etched flowers and leaves that cover the entire face of the locket. A single red Victorian paste stone at the base of the main flower centers the piece, with four white paste stones adjacent. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket symbolizes passion and beauty.
- 12K gold fill with 1 red Victorian paste stone and 4 white paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900, made by RBM Atrice
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 34” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!