The Flowers in the Wind Locket consists of four hand engraved flowers, two of which are in full bloom, in a swirling circular motion. Paired with a vintage gold chain, this locket is serene and timeless.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- c 1900
- initials "GAC" hand-engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 36" antique gold fil watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!