This playful locket features a cluster of emerald colored grapes, comprised of 13 Victorian paste stones, and beautifully hand etched leaves and vines. The back of the locket has the initials "BEK" hand engraved on it. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket is perfect for the nature, and wine lover, in us all.
- 12K gold fill with 13 green Victorian paste stones
- measures 27 mm x 27 mm
- c 1900
- initials "BEK" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame inside
- pairs perfectly with the 34” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!