This dramatic locket features a frontal depiction of a lion with red eyes and a larger grey stone in its mouth, and the profile of a lioness with a single red stone eye. Rich in texture and detail in the front, and smooth and shiny in the back, this locket pairs perfectly with one of our antique gold fill chains. A special way to celebrate a perfect pair.
- 12K gold fill with 3 red Victorian paste stones and 1 larger grey stone
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900, made by S&BL Co.
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames included
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!