This majestic Lions Head Locket features the protruding head of a fierce lion with red Victorian paste stones as eyes and a white stone in its' mouth. With a thick decorative border surrounding the lion, this locket is ideal for a powerful and confident woman.
- 12K gold fill with red and white Victorian paste stones
- measures 29 mm x 29 mm
- c 1900
- initials “HL” hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 24" vintage gold fill chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Ohotos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!