The large star on this locket is inlaid with 13 sparkling Victorian paste stones on the front, and has the initials ARG engraved on the back. The North Star symbolizes a constant and guiding force in an ever changing world.
- 12K gold fill
- 13 Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- initials ARG hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with a 36” antique watch chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!