This small rosy gold colored locket features a hand engraved plain shield in the center of the locket, surrounded by an abstract design with two half flowers on either side. It has a decorative upper frame and the back of the locket is hand etched with leaves and a wavy border. Paired with one of our antique rosy gold fill chains, this locket is delicate and chic.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 17 mm x 17 mm
- c 1890, made by SKM CO.
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 18” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!