This petite round locket is designed with a lucky clover motif, which is embellished with two deep red stones and two brilliant clear stones. It's hand-engraved with tiny details, and has a matching pink stone and white pearl slide chain that makes it truly special.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stones
- measures 23 mm x 23 mm
- c 1900
- initials "CMD" hand-engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with 24” vintage gold fill slide chain pictured
- other chain options available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!