This puffed square locket with rounded edges features a tableau of a small house on a hillside overlooking a sailboat on the water. This finely etched scene stands in contrast to the heavily textured diamond pattern of the rest of the locket. Paired with an antique watch chain with a striking slide adornment featuring a red Victorian paste stone, this locket is as unique as its' wearer.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 19 mm x 21 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 24" antique watch chain with jeweled slide adornment pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!