This large gold locket is finely patterned with swirling floral details and a sweet, delicate dotted texture. This vintage necklace in unbelievable condition, and certainly makes for a chic statement piece.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 34 mm x 34 mm
- c 1900
- initials "NM" hand-engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- original photo still inside, but can be replaced
- pairs perfectly with 34” vintage gold fill chain pictured
- other chain options available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!