The Twin Fleurs-de-Lis Locket features two staggered fleurs-de-lis, each solidified with 6 Victorian paste stones, and the initials "TF" hand engraved on the back. Inside of the locket, is an original frame revealing 2 fabric daisies and a sprig of pink buds. This is the perfect locket to remember two.
- 12K gold fill
- 12 Victorian paste stone
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- initials "TF" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, with an original frame featuring 2 daisies
- pairs perfectly with a 20” oxidized silver chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!