This incredible locket takes the classic fleur-de-lis motif and transforms it into a uniquely elegant design, reminiscent of wings open in flight. The lovely large matte gold face and luminous clear stones are in amazing condition, appearing good as new.
- 12k gold
- Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with 18” antique gold fill chain pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!