This antique round locket is hand carved with a bird in flight. A "P" monogram is engraved with delicate lettering. The pocket watch clasp allows the owner to keep open the locket easily.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- Victorian paste stones
- c 1900
- letter P hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with the 24" gold fill antique watch rope chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!