This gorgeous locket features a brilliant and large Victorian paste stone inlaid in a hand engraved starburst setting. It is slightly rounded and has detailed edging on the sides of the locket, which hold a special secret -- the locket can be opened on 2 sides to hold a total of 4 photos. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket can carry your whole family with you.
- 12K gold fill with 1 large Victorian paste stone
- measures 26 mm x 26 mm
- c 1900
- opens on both sides to hold four photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 35” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!