The Art Deco Fan Locket features a downward facing fan with 12 Victorian paste stones on the 3 ribs of the fan and another paste stone at its head. The hand etched leaves and 6 other paste stones above the fan add to the beauty and detail of this rosy gold locket. Paired with a vintage gold fill rope chain, this locket is an exquisite example of Art Deco design and aesthetics.
- 12K gold fill with 19 Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1910
- initials "GAS" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 18” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!