The Bloodstone Locket is composed of green chalcedony with small dots of red hematite on one side and an intricately hand engraved design of 12K gold fill on the other side. Bloodstone is believed to have healing properties, helping to refocus energy when facing change or transformation with a renewed sense of inner strength and confidence.
- 12K gold fill and bloodstone
- measures 19 mm x 23 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame inside
- pairs perfectly with the 36” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!