This Victorian Heart Locket features four brilliant paste stones set in an intricately etched pattern. With the initials "KS" hand engraved on the back, this locket is a gorgeous example of craftsmanship, design and history. Paired with our Victorian gunmetal chain, which has five incredibly cut glass tones, this locket is a perfect way to celebrate the one you love.
- 12K gold fill and four Victorian paste stones
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- c 1900
- initials "KS" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 42” Victorian gunmetal chain pictured (doubled up on a swivel clasp, the chain is nearly 22" in length)
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!