This locket features a finely hand engraved flower and leaves emerging from a pod in a stem. Clusters of 3 white Victorian paste stones are inlaid in the pod, leaves and flower. The craftsmanship and attention to detail are exquisite, as evident by the delicate stamens and young leaves. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket beautifully depicts the birth of a flower.
- 12K gold fill with 9 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 22” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!