The Gunmetal Locket is made of a corrosion resistant form of bronze containing zinc, formerly used for making cannons. Its smooth surface has a deep blue-black finish and is in excellent condition for its age. Paired with our antique gunmetal watch chain with alternating knots and cable links, this locket evokes a sense of mystery.
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 60” antique Victorian gunmetal watch chain pictured (worn doubled up at 30" in length)
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!