The Lady of the Sea Locket features a beautifully sculpted woman whose long hair frames the locket and connects with a water lily and lily pad. Receding into background are the waves of the sea. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket symbolizes the beauty, myth and unknown of the sea.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 29 mm x 29 mm
- c 1910
- initials "CLB" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 34” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!