This locket features a gorgeous calligraphy letter "F," hand etched with black markings that stand in contrast to the antique gold fill color of the rest of the locket. Steeped in history, yet with a modern and chic aesthetic, this locket pairs perfectly with one of our oxidized silver chains. Frances, Faith, Fiona, Francesca, Finn, Felicity.....this locket is for you!
- 12K gold fill
- measures 24 mm x 24 mm
- c 1900, made by F&B
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 24” oxidized silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!