This beautiful art nouveau locket, crafted in deep cobalt blue enamel and 8K solid rosy gold, features a bird drinking from the lily of the valley flower. With exquisite hand etching detail on both the front and back of the locket, this piece is destined to become an heirloom for a new generation.
- over 6 grams solid 8K gold
- measures 16 mm x 24 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 18" new 14K chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!