This large Victorian oval locket is made of black enamel in excellent condition for its age, and features a detailed branch of Lily of the Valley flowers In the center of the flowers are pearl stones of varying sizes. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket unique and stunning.
- 12K gold fill, with black enamel and 7 pearls
- measures 28 mm x 33 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 59” antique gold fill watchchain pictured, worn doubled at 29"
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!