This locket features a nabla, which is a mathematical symbol named after the shape of a harp, on a rounded rectangular locket. The finely engraved vertical pinstripe lines on the face of the locket give it a modern feel. Paired with our antique rosy gold watch chain with decorative side links, this locket adds an element of history and beauty to any collection.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 22 mm x 29 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 19” antique gold fill watch chain with decorative side links
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!