The Lady Liberty Locket features a raised and sculpted woman's head, with a crown of 7 blue Victorian paste stones, emerging through the face of the locket. Strong and independent, this woman looks forward with open eyes as she breaks through the surface of the locket. Paired with an unusual antique gold fill watch chain, this locket is a stunning example of craftsmanship and a reminder of the symbolic power of Lady Liberty.
- 12K gold fill with 7 blue Victorian paste stones
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!