The design of this locket resembles the shifting sands of a far away desert. Beautifully crafted in an art nouveau style, the Shifting Sands Locket is perfect for the person who is forever growing.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1905
- opens to hold two photos with an original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with a 36” antique chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!