This Victorian locket features onyx on one side and Tiger's Eye on the other. Delicately etched borders surround the stones on both sides, while the side of the locket itself is more heavily engraved and textured. Paired with either a silver or gold chain, this locket can be worn in many different ways.
- 12K gold fill
- Onyx and Tiger's Eye
- measures 18 mm x 22 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!