The Earth & Wind Locket depicts two long stems with leaves and flower buds at the tips, and an abstract design that resembles seeds blowing in the wind. Attached to the top of the locket is a hand etched decorative bail. This locket is a gorgeous complement to any jewelry collection.
- 12K gold fill with silver "seeds"
- measures 26 mm x 26 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames and photos inside
- pairs perfectly with the 24” vintage gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!