This quaint, lush locket has an incredible engraved pattern atop of a softly rounded rectangle face. The engravings burst from the the middle of the locket, creating a circular motion, and drawing attention to the striking red center stone.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stone
- measures 18 mm x 21 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with 24” antique watch chain with slide pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!