This Victorian Wreath and Star Locket is made of 10K gold and features a genuine old mine cut diamond inlaid in a hand engraved starburst setting. It is surrounded by a richly detailed and textured wreath design. Paired with a new 14K gold cable chain, this locket is beautiful and timeless.
- solid 10K gold, 4.9 gram weight
- .06 carat old mine cut diamond
- measures 29 mm x 29 mm
- c 1890
- initials "JJB" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 18” 14K cable chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!