This graceful square 14K rose gold locket is elegantly ornamented with diamonds. The locket's petite, delicate shape along with its exquisite fleur-de-lis engraving make for a balanced and regal piece in incredible condition.
- solid 14K rose gold
- Diamond fleur-de-lis
- measures 15 mm x 15 mm
- c 1900
- initials "RJY" hand-engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with 18” 14K gold new chain pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!