This Crescent Moon & Star Locket is a fantastic juxtaposition of brilliant Victorian paste stones on a weathered antique locket face. With its' interesting rounded diamond shape featuring a classic motif, this locket is both distinctive and timeless.
- 12K gold fill with 8 Victorian paste stones
- measures 22 mm x 22 mm
- c 1900
- initials "RLB" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique sterling beaded watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!