Arrow Antique Watch Chain with Red & White Stone Slide
This 12K gold fill vintage cable chain measures 24" in length doubled and features a swivel clasp and delicate slide adornment. The slide features two arrows, one containing a white stone and one a red. Doubled up, this chain is striking with a gold locket or on its own.
- 12K gold fill
- 1 red stone, 1 white stone
- measures 24" long doubled
- c 1900
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Chain Collection:
Most of the chains in the Luna & Stella Vintage Chain Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. While some of our shorter vintage chains can be worn alone, most are the perfect complement to one our antique lockets.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All chains are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!