This Art Deco Rectangular Locket is a sublime combination of 14k rose gold and platinum. A sparkling genuine diamond centers the piece and the alternating pattern of gold and silver add richness and detail to the locket.
- solid 14K rose gold and platinum
- measures 19 mm x 24 mm
- c 1890
- initials "RG" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos,
- pairs perfectly with the 24" beaded antique silver chain as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!