This locket features an abstract, geometric wave design with a raised and textured line detail on the bottom, and 9 white Victorian paste stones inlaid in crescent moon above it. At the top of the locket is a smooth and shiny concave surface. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket is both retro and modern.
- 12K gold fill with 9 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1910, made by W.&S.B.
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 26” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!