This highly sculptural and ornate oval locket features a single white Victorian paste stone inlaid in a two tiered star setting. The stars are on a plain smooth surface that exist in contrast to the multifaceted border surrounding it. The Baroque style is also detailed in the upper and lower ornamentations of the locket. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket is unique and bold.
- 12K gold fill with 1 large white Victorian paste stone
- measures 20 mm x 36 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 22” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!