This gorgeous Art Nouveau locket features a woman wearing a crown of 6 dark stones entwined in calla lily flowers and leaves. Richly textured and engraved, this bright gold locket symbolizes both beauty and serenity.
- 12K gold fill with 6 Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1910
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 22” silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!