The Checkerboard Locket features eight brilliant Victorian paste stones inlaid on a square locket hand engraved to resemble an ornate checkerboard. It has a decorative upper frame and paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket is both eye-catching and conversation-starting.
- 12K gold fill with 8 Victorian paste stones
- measures 19 mm x 19 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 19” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!