The raised lettering on this locket "大吉" or "dà jí" signifies good luck in Chinese. Adorned with ribbon decoration and clear stones, this antique gold locket is bound to bring you good fortune. Featuring a north-south hinge, you'll be able to open the locket and view your photos without ever having to take it off.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- Victorian paste stones
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 24" gold fill antique watch rope chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!