This elegant Victorian round locket is beautifully hand-carved with a crescent moon and star embellished with clear paste stones. Featuring a north-south hinge, you'll be able to open the locket and view your photos without ever having to take it off.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- Victorian paste stones
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 24" vintage curb chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!