This unusual locket features a hand etched crescent moon inlaid with 5 white Victorian paste stones. A raised and beautifully sculpted border of flowers and leaves frame the locket on both sides. Two more paste stones center flowers on either side of the crescent moon. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, the unique shape and design of this locket is truly one of a kind. *NOTE* the darkened stones have been replaced with new stones, and are now all clear.
- 12K gold fill with 7 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 29 mm x 27 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 36” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!