This locket features the classic motif of a crescent moon and star in a distinctly modern setting with a flat surface and hand etched vertical stripes. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this rosy gold colored locket is a little piece of history for today's woman.
- 12K gold fill with 10 Victorian paste stones
- measures 25 mm x 25 mm
- c 1900, made by W&H Co.
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 20” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!